All students who are studying science in 12th and have a dream to become a doctor are needed to pursue MBBS. It is an undergraduate degree for aspirants who are dreaming to become a doctor. A person who holds an MBBS degree can practice and work as a Doctor after clearing the licensing exam of the country. Including internship duration of the MBBS course is 5.5-6yrs. In this course, students learn anatomy, pharmacology, pathology as well as community health & medicine, pediatrics, and surgery. After completing MBBS students have career options of Nephrology, Cardiology, Gynaecology, Anaesthesiology, Organ Transplant, Endocrine, and General Surgery, etc.
Eligibility criteria of MBBS
1. 12th pass with 50% score in Physics, Chemistry, and Zoology/Botany.
2. NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Qualified.
3. Age should be 17yrs and above.
Why MBBS Abroad Required?
As we know all students who are dreaming to become a Doctor is needed to study MBBS. As above we also discuss the eligibility criteria of MBBS. Now, we talk about some important facts which may help you to clear your doubt about MBBS Abroad.
In India, there are more than 16-18lacs students every year who apply for NEET Examination. From these 16-18lacs students approx. 50-60% of students every year clear their NEET Exam. But in India, there are approx 41388 Medical Seats in government medical universities. Due to which competition is very high and to get admission in government medical universities students need to score 600+. This is quite difficult due to the marking pattern as there is an option of negative marking as well.
If we talk about private medical colleges in India they will have only 35,540 seats and due to high demand and competition, they are charging high fees and denotation to get admission in their medical colleges. If we talk about a budget of study MBBS in India from Private Medical University it will become approx 1.25-1.50 crores. So it is not affordable for all students and their families. Due to which they drop their dream to become a doctor.
Due to which every year many students are facing issues to get admission for MBBS in India. Few students are managing to get admission to Government University. But most of the students need to drop their year or drop their dream to become a doctor because of less seats in government universities in India and private university is very expensive. All those students who want to become a doctor and not get medical seats in government medical colleges can apply for MBBS Abroad.
Nowadays, most students opt to study MBBS abroad as it is a very affordable and high-quality standard of education with advanced technology. These universities are approved by major organizations like WHO, NMC, MCI, etc. the process of getting admission to MBBS in abroad medical university is very simple and hassle-free. To MBBS from Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Philippines, etc. students no need to clear any entrance examination or any English langue exam like TOEFL and IELTS.
After completing MBBS abroad students have the same option as students completing their MBBS from India. Now, the Government of India has also announced for NEXT (National Exit Test) examination. It is a licensing exam for all students who study MBBS whether from India or abroad. After clearing this exam students can practice or work as a Doctor in India. Whereas students who completed their MBBS abroad is also having one additional option to become a doctor in the country where they study their MBBS.
Advantages of Studying MBBS Abroad
1. Affordable Tuition Fees: – MBBS abroad is very affordable and students can complete their studies of 6ys with the quality of education in approx 15-20 lacs.
2. No Donation: -To get admission to any Indian Medical College student and their family need to pay a huge amount of donation excluding yearly tuition fees. But to study MBBS in Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Philippines they don’t have to pay any donation.
3. Low cost of living: – All universities are having their hostel. There are also separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. Whereas students can stay opt for rented flat after 1st year. Rent in above mention cities is very affordable.
4. Food Facilities: – Hostel mess is completely clean and following high quality of hygiene standard. In the mess, the student has an option of Indian food as well. Students also get a mini kitchen so that they can cook their food for their own if they want.
5. Safety of Students: – Study MBBS abroad is as safe as a study in India. People of the above mention countries are very friendly.
6. English Medium Study: – English language use as a medium of study in Medical universities abroad. Students are not mandatory to learn the local language of the country.
7. Advance Technology: – Highly qualified and experienced faculty. Here students learn their MBBS with advanced technology and the latest equipment.
Factors keep in mind before choosing a university
1. Grade of the University.
2. Recognition of the university.
3. Tuition fees and accommodation costs.
4. Hostel and food facility.
5. History of university
The admission process is very simple students need to submit the documents like
1. 12th result
2. NEET result
After submitting the documented student gets an invitation from the Ministry of Education from the desired country. After getting an invitation, we have to apply for the VISA process.
Cost of MBBS Abroad
Study MBBS Abroad for countries like Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia, Philippines is very affordable. You can complete your study of 6yrs within 15-20lacs INR.
Eligibility criteria of study MBBS Abroad
1. Indian Medical aspirants from the non-reserved category need to score 50% in 12th Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as per MCI (Medical Council of India) Guidelines.
2. For reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC medical aspirants need to score 40% in 12th Physics, Chemistry and Biology, as per MCI (Medical Council of India) Guidelines.
3. Students need to Qualified NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) last 3 years score valid.
Advantages of studying MBBS Abroad
1. Course of Duration is 6yrs including internship.
2. Affordable fees structure.
3. Advance technology.
4. Latest equipment.
5. Advance laboratory.
6. Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
7. No donation.
8. Indian food facility available.
9. English medium study & chance to learn a foreign language.
10. Option to work as a doctor in the country where you study.
These are some important factors and benefits of studying abroad for Indian Students. As we discussed because of less number of seats in India students who are not able to get admission to the Indian Government Medical University and who want to become a doctor can apply for admission in MBBS abroad. From there they can study not only at an affordable price, but they also study with advance and latest equipment and highly qualified and well-experienced faculty. So that MBBS Abroad is a good option for Indian Students. To apply or know more click here.