MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is the second-largest country in Eastern Europe. Kyiv is the capital of Ukraine located on the Dnieper River in north-central Ukraine. It is located at the northwest end of the black sea. Ukraine sharing its border with Belarus from the north, Poland from the northwest, Russia to the east, Slovakia and Hungary from the west, and Romania. Ukraine has the world’s best education system with top government medical universities of MBBS, MD, etc. In these medical universities, both National and International students are studying together. All medical universities of Ukraine are recognized by WHO, NMC, UNESCO, etc. Every year more than 66000 students from 145 countries came to Ukraine to study medical courses.
MBBS in Ukraine
There are some reasons which make Ukraine the best option of study MBBS: –
1. Low cost of living: – Living cost in Ukraine is very affordable.
2. No Entrance Exam: – There is no test required for getting admission to Ukrainian universities.
3. No donation: – Students don’t need to pay any donation for admission to Ukraine Medical Universities to study MBBS in Ukraine.
4. Low tuition fees: – Student can complete their MBBS in Ukraine with very affordable tuition fees. Medical education in Ukraine is cheaper than Indian Pvt. Medical colleges. Student can complete their entire course in 10-15lacs
5. International Exposure: – While studying MBBS in Ukraine students get international exposure and a chance to learn the local language. Universities of Ukraine are WHO and NMC recognized.
6. Education in English Medium: – English is the language of study in most of the universities in Ukraine. Medical institutions of Ukraine offer innovative and practical education which is recognized worldwide. Top medical universities in Ukraine have a vast curriculum taught in the English language.
7. Safe Country: – Ukraine is one of the safest countries to live in. For accommodation, the universities have their hostels and canteen which is monitored by the university’s administration. Most of the foreign students are attracted by European culture by living a fruitful life in Ukraine.
8. Amenities & Facilities: – Medical universities in Ukraine offers a comfortable stay, libraries, hospitals, gyms, halls for concerts, gathering, laboratories and other training facilities. The universities also have a sports complex and cultural center which organizes various events for the students.
9. Personal development program: – The medical universities in Ukraine not only provide quality education also organize personal development programs for medical students. The program includes innovative activities, contests, brainstorming sessions, scientific conferences, research programs, etc.
10. +4000 Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine: – More than 4000+ students studying MBBS in Ukraine at an affordable price. Familiar assistance is provided by the university while foreign students are staying away from their home country.
11. Degree valid worldwide: – The medical degree in Ukraine is recognized globally ensures a world-class education system. Students will acquire the best learning and teaching experience to maintain a balance between practical and theoretical knowledge.
12. Quality Medical Education: – Ukraine is served as an emerging study hub for excellent medical education at affordable pricing. Since from past years, the number of foreign students moves to Ukraine for medical education. It is the best place to pursue an education in medicine.
13. International Student’s Support: – Ukraine Medical Universities assist international students by offering several benefits such as availing of home loans, scholarships, and many more. Institutes also have an Anti-ragging committee to avoid ragging issues of international students.
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS in Ukraine
1. Class 12th pass with min 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
2. Students must NEET Qualified.
3. Age should be 17 and above till 31 December to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Documents required for MBBS in Ukraine
1. 10th and 12th Mark sheet and certificate
2. Birth certificate
3. Valid passport
4. 10 photographs
5. Medical Certificate
6. Govt. ID Proof
We Global Education Overseas assist students in terms of studying MBBS in Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, and many more countries. We also assist students in terms of clear their licensing exam (NEXT) of India. We are assisting our students from admission to the convocation process.