Benefits of studying MBBS In Russia
Russia is the largest country in the world. Russia occupies one-tenth the land of all earth. It spans 11 time zones across 2 continents (Asia and Europe) and has three Oceans (Atlantic, Pacific, and the Arctic Ocean). Russia has around 100,000 rivers, including some of the longest and most powerful in the world. There also are more than 120 other ethnic groups present, speaking many languages and following different religious and cultural traditions. Moscow is the capital of Russia. Moscow and St. Petersburg (formerly Leningrad) are the two most important cultural and financial centers in Russia and are among the most picturesque cities in the world. Russia is also one of the safest countries for Indian Boys and Girls students. Here the population of women is approximately 10 million more than the men. MBBS in Russia is a good option for students most of the universities use English as their teaching language. Degree of these universities is recognized all over the world by UNESCO, WHO, NMC, European Council and other authorized bodies.
Advantages of study MBBS in Russia
There are some reasons which make Ukraine the best option of study MBBS: –
1. Low cost of living: – Living cost in Russia is very affordable.
2. No Entrance Exam: – There is no test required for getting admission to Russian universities.
3. No donation: – Students don’t need to pay any donation for admission to Russian Medical Universities.
4. Low tuition fees: – Student can complete their MBBS from Russia at very affordable tuition fees. Medical education in Russia is cheaper than Indian Pvt. Medical colleges.
5. International Exposure: – While studying MBBS from Russia students get international exposure and a chance to learn the local language. Universities of Russia are WHO and NMC recognized.
6. Education in English Medium: – English is the language of study in most of the universities in Russia. Medical institutions of Russia offer innovative and practical education which is recognized worldwide. Top medical universities in Russia have a vast curriculum taught in the English language.
7. Safe Country: – Russia is one of the safest countries to live in. For accommodation, the universities have their hostels and canteen which is monitored by the university’s administration. Most of the foreign students are attracted by European culture by living a fruitful life in Russia.
8. Amenities & Facilities: – Medical universities in Russia offers a comfortable stay, libraries, hospitals, gyms, halls for concerts, gathering, laboratories and other training facilities. The universities also have a sports complex and cultural center which organizes various events for the students.
9. Personal development program: – The medical universities in Russia not only provide quality education also organize personal development programs for medical students. The program includes innovative activities, contests, brainstorming sessions, scientific conferences, research programs, etc.
10. Degree valid worldwide: The medical degree of Russia is recognized globally ensures a world-class education system. Students will acquire the best learning and teaching experience to maintain a balance between practical and theoretical knowledge.
11. Quality Medical Education: – Russia is at par with top western universities in terms of advanced equipment, scientific centers, and high-quality study facilities. Moreover, Russian Universities offer low-cost accommodation in their dormitories.
12. International Student’s Support: – Russian Medical Universities assist international students by offering several benefits such as availing scholarships and many more. Institutes also have an Anti-ragging committee to avoid ragging issues of international students.
Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS Russian colleges
- Class 12th pass with min 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Students must NEET Qualified.
- Age should be 17 and above till 31 December to study MBBS in Russia.
Documents required for MBBS in Russia
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and certificate
- NEET Marks Sheet
- Birth certificate
- Valid passport
- 10 photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Govt. ID Proof
Global Education Overseas India’s best MBBS Abroad consultants assist students in terms of studying MBBS in Ukraine, Russia, Georgia, and many more countries. We also provide online classes of NEXT (National Exit Test) exam to students from an expert so that he or she can easily clear their licensing exam (NEXT) of India. We are assisting our students from admission to the convocation process. Click Here to apply to study MBBS from abroad.